Social Media Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
- Maintain and update social media networks;
- Drive user retention and engagement including viral marketing campaigns;
- Copywriting and maintenance for company website and social sites
- Explore social media marketing opportunities;
- Track key metrics across channels (e.g. followers, fans and likes, retweets, reblogs and clicks);
- Other daily duties and support of the Marketing Department;
- Tertiary Education or above with major in Marketing, Journalism, or Language Studies preferred;
- Experienced in managing social networks like Facebook pages, Twitter, blogs, weibo, and wordpress a plus;
- Strong Chinese and English writing skills;
- Creative, initiative, self-motivated and able to work in a quick paced environment;
- Passionate about online/mobile/console games;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
PR/Social Media Specialist
Location: Menlo Park, CA office, the United States
Summary: The specialist will work with the marketing department and report directly to the Head of Business development and is responsible for execution of online social media, public relations, and community management. This individual will assist in the company’s engagement/growth of users via community sites as well as, executing the company’s strategic goals in fostering effective communication channels with internal and external parties.
- Maintain community engagement by creating daily updates to our social media vehicles including Facebook, Twitter, and website as specified.
- Measure and track analytics on social media efforts conducted outlining key stats and trends to the team.
- Write and create press releases to be distributed to mobile gaming and industry related media outlets.
- Ability to work at our Menlo Park, CA office location at a minimum of once per week.
- Assist in copywriting needed for our website, emails, marketing material, game announcements, news, etc.
- Assist in updating our press contact lists, including traditional and gaming media outlets.
- Assist in research to be carried out in supporting our mobile initiatives.
- Foster effective communication amongst departments and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years experience in social media, including social networks and blogs.
- Exceptional research, writing, and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in computers with working knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel as well as Internet Research.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Passionate about online/mobile/console games.
- Candidates must be a junior/senior undergraduate. Potential for full-time employment after graduation.
- English, journalism, and marketing majors encouraged, but open to all students with related experience and interest.
Game Story Writer/Translator
Location: Hong Kong/Guangzhou
- Collaborate with producers to tell the story based on a given concept
- Translate and Polish English text written by non-English writer
- Develop NPC and/or main character personalities through dialogue, back-story and other means
- Write missions and/or help develop quest trees
- 3-5 years professional creative writing experience
- A diverse writing portfolio demonstrating ability to write scripted dialogue and prose
- Previous game writing experience (or equivalent) required
- Experience proofreading and editing content
- Avid gamer with a solid understanding of game development and game genres
- General knowledge of military and fantasy/futurism genres is a plus
- Education – B.A. in English, Comparative Lit, Creative Writing, Screenwriting, or equivalent preferred
- MUST SEND SAMPLES OF WORK or provide links to online writing examples. NO APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT WRITING SAMPLES OR A LINK TO WORK
- Develop and manage the direction of mobile game development
- Devise game development plans
- Manage and coordinate the process of product development
- Ensure quality game play, timely development and profitabilty of the projects
- Analyze game data and make revisions to the game to improve the gaming experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Other routine works
- Diploma or above
- 3 years or above experience in comprehensive game development projects;
- Possess game development knowledge in procedure and management;
- Rich experience in games and indepth knowledge in various types of games (eg. RPG, Board, Arcade, Action, etc)
- Knowledge in mobile games in the current multi-platform context
- Rational and possessing insights in games as well as players
- Willing to learn, able to analyse market data and solve problems independently
- High level of responsibility, confidentiality, communication skills and teamwork ability
Game Graphics Designer
Location: Hong Kong/Guangzhou
- define game characters and scenes
- create maps, characters, actions and other elements
- design product webpage and other promotion materials
- Strong passion for games
- Good at pixel art and/or 3D graphics
- Familiar with Photoshop or other software
- Hand drawing foundation or comic drawing experience a plus
- Please include selected portfolio of previous works in your resume.
Software Engineer (Online Game)
Location: Hong Kong/Guangzhou
- Develop GREAT online game products on iPhone
- Work closely with Game Designer and Graphics Designer
- Develop a “scalable & robust” Game Server
- Develop tools to facilitate the development process
- Share and Contribute ideas and knowledge
- Test and assure the system working correctly
- Good knowledge of C, C++ or Java
- Enjoy Programming and making games
- Hands on experiences in server side application development is a strong plus but not necessary
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work under pressure and work overtime to meet tight project schedule
- Willing to learn